At the time of booking, it is assumed that you are aware of and agree to abide by this policy.
Our apartment is being operated as private accomodation.
- Upon arrival, guests are required to hand over their personal documents (passport or ID) and pay the amount due at the time of their check-in. Guests are not allowed to receive keys to the apartment until the full amount is paid.
- Full amount means all the nights booked, in case you decide to interrupt your stay earlier, we will not be able to refund the remaining balance.
- Please note that arrival times are between 14:00 and 20:00. If you wish to arrive later or earlier then that, please let us know in advance. Check-out tiem is up until 10:00, however you might be able to leave up until 12:00, but please talk to us in advance to avoid any additional charge.
- Upon arrival guests will receive the keys to the apartment and main door. Keys must be handed to us personally on the day of departure.
- Visitors to the property (who have not checked in with a personal document) are only accepted during the day, with the permission of the property owner.
- Please refrain from any noisy activities, in respect of other residents of the building. We also ask you to walk quietly in the stairwell when returning home late at night.
- Unfortunately, pets are forbidden by the condominium bylaws, so we cannot accept pets.
- Smoking is strictly FORBIDDEN within the apartment and around the staircase area and hallway. It is only allowed outside in the garden (this also applies to electric cigarettes and IQOS)! Please dispose all butts in the ashtrays provided for this purpose.
- Cleaning is carried out once a week.
- The garden is maintained by the owner.
- We are not responsible for any personal belongings left in the apartment!
- All our guests are responsible for their own behaviour and are liable for any accidents in and around the house.
- Please pay attention to the general tidiness and protect the furniture and equipment of the apartment. Pleasae do not take anything out (e.g. towels, pillows, blankets, chairs)!
- Welcome drinks, snacks and food are available in the apartment at NO extra charge.
- When leaving the room, please turn off the water taps and electric devices, close the window and lock the door.
- DO NOT bring any flammable materials or objects into the room!
- Damage caused on the premises shall be compensated by the person who caused the damage or his/her legal representative.
- Guests are kindly requested not to eat in the bedroom. Use the kitchenette and dining table for meals. Please keep it clean and wash used dishes and cutlery after use.
- Waste is collected separately, we do recycle! Please place plastic, aluminium and paper in the yellow bags and bins provided.
- We reserve the right to choose who we let to enter our apartment: Guests under the influence of alcohol or showing aggressive behaviour will not be allowed to check-in!
- The owner has the right to give you an early check-out if any of the guest does not respect the house policy and disturbs peace!
- In the event of a breach of the policy, your stay at the apartment may be cancelled. In this case, we will not be able to refund any remaining balance.
- By using our accomodation services, it is understood that the guest has read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of the policy.
If you are satisfied with the service, please write a review online.
Any complaints will be taken into account and resolved as soon as possible to the best of our ability! Please contact us on one of the following telephone numbers:
Andrea Toth (0036) 20 / 423 – 2232
Gabor Szampli (0036) 30 / 375 – 5573